As the situation around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to evolve, RichPro Pest Management is committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and team. As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 across the United States, we want to keep you informed about what we are doing to prevent the spread in our local community and how you can help.
Safety steps we are taking at RichPro:
- The RichPro team is frequently disinfecting "high-touched" areas and equipment.
- We will continue to have soap and hand sanitizer available in our office and on our service vehicles and encourage our team and customers to be diligent with hygiene.
- We are encouraging our team and customers, including their children, experiencing any symptoms affiliated with COVID-19 to stay at home and seek medical attention.
We are taking the following precautions regarding our services:
- Suspending all interior services/treatments unless absolutely necessary
- Ensuring our team wears proper gloves and masks if entering your home
As a note, we are running on normal business hours at this time. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. We encourage you to contact us at 804-266-4608 if you have questions or do wish to reschedule.
As we navigate this evolving situation, we will continue to encourage our team to follow the CDC’s advice on how to protect ourselves from this illness and encourage you to do the same.
Lastly, our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the Coronavirus. We hope you and your family remain healthy and safe. Thank you for being a part of the RichPro Pest Management family.